New release lag?

  • smirle4498@home.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
      Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The only
      listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get it?

      Emily
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
        It usually takes about 10 minutes or so. Maybe you need to reload the
        page if your browser has the page cached. Could you see the News
        item at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net? I just checked and made sure
        everything is in order, so post again if you continue to have a
        problem seeing it.
        -Bryan

      • rabrhe@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
          --- In pcgen@y..., smirle4498@h... wrote:
          > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The only
          > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get it?

          How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
          ~30 minutes after the announcment from
          http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/
        • Doug Nordwall
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
            smirle4498@... wrote:

            >Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The only
            >listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get it?
            >
            >Emily

            I just copied out the 2.08 links and changed them to 209 and got the
            files :)
          • Chris Moyer
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
              > page if your browser has the page cached. Could you see the
              News
              > item at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net? I just checked and made
              sure

              The new news items have propogated to there. I also update the
              get page to have the new releases... which are now available at
              sourceforge.

              -Chris
            • Chris Moyer
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
                > page if your browser has the page cached. Could you see the
                News
                > item at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net? I just checked and made
                sure

                The new news items have propogated to there. I also update the
                get page to have the new releases... which are now available at
                sourceforge.

                -Chris
              • Mark Hulsman
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
                  > > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The
                  only
                  > > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get
                  it?

                  > How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
                  > ~30 minutes after the announcment from
                  > http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

                  I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes after
                  Bryan made the anouncement.
                • Lonestar
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
                    Hello Mark,

                    >> > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The
                    MH> only
                    >> > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get
                    MH> it?
                    >>
                    >> How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
                    >> ~30 minutes after the announcment from
                    >> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

                    MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes after
                    MH> Bryan made the anouncement.

                    What anouncement?

                    Lonestar mailto:Lonestar@...
                  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
                      --- In pcgen@y..., Lonestar <Lonestar@l...> wrote:

                      > MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes
                      after
                      > MH> Bryan made the anouncement.
                      >

                      > What anouncement?

                      He's referring to the post I made here last night about releasing
                      2.0.9. That and I'll be starting in the the D&D 2 movie opposite of
                      Wesley Snipes & Anthony Hopkins. Just kidding, though that would be
                      cool... :)

                      -Bryan
                    • Lonestar
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
                        >> MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes
                        myc> after
                        >> MH> Bryan made the anouncement.
                        >>

                        >> What anouncement?

                        myc> He's referring to the post I made here last night about releasing
                        myc> 2.0.9. That and I'll be starting in the the D&D 2 movie opposite of
                        myc> Wesley Snipes & Anthony Hopkins. Just kidding, though that would be
                        myc> cool... :)

                        hmmm, strange....I never got an announcement about v2.09, but theres a
                        level down bug in it ;)
                        a Rangers Favored Enemies don't get deleted when leveling down ;)

                        Lonestar mailto:Lonestar@...