[FEATURE REQUEST]

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 12:37 PM
      [FEATURE REQUEST]

      1) Need to be able to use ADD: and DEFINE: in the Domain.lst so that can do:
          ADD:SPECIAL(Smite)    DEFINE:Smite|1

      this is needed for the Destruction domain to give the character the Smite ability.

      It also allows for PREVAR:Smite,1 to be added to the Extra Smiting feat in DOF.

      Tom
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31 2:10 PM
        --- In pcgen@y..., Thomas Clegg <arknight@s...> wrote:
        > [FEATURE REQUEST]
        >
        > 1) Need to be able to use ADD: and DEFINE: in the Domain.lst so
        that can do:
        > ADD:SPECIAL(Smite) DEFINE:Smite|1

        Can't this be done via
        SA:Smite (DEFINE:Smite|1 should already work as should
        PREVAR:Smite,1)
        Extra Smiting could then have BONUS:VAR|Smite|1 (or whatever -
        haven't looked, maybe it does already...)

        -Bryan
      • Thomas Clegg
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31 3:38 PM
          Hmmm.... I'll try that.. thanks..

          The PREVAR:Smite,1 does work for a paladin as far as the Prereqs go for
          Qualifying. However, I met all the prereqs, and clicked on the select and
          it didn't do anything at all.. the debug was:

          Prereq:Extra Smiting
          Prereq:Extra Smiting

          everything else seemed to be ok at least....

          Tom

          > Can't this be done via
          > SA:Smite (DEFINE:Smite|1 should already work as should
          > PREVAR:Smite,1)
          > Extra Smiting could then have BONUS:VAR|Smite|1 (or whatever -
          > haven't looked, maybe it does already...)
          >
          > -Bryan
        • Thomas Clegg
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
            > Can't this be done via
            > SA:Smite (DEFINE:Smite|1 should already work as should
            > PREVAR:Smite,1)
            > Extra Smiting could then have BONUS:VAR|Smite|1 (or whatever -
            > haven't looked, maybe it does already...)
            >
            > -Bryan

            Tried - got

            Illegal domain info phbdomain.lst:5"SA:Smite"
            Illegal domain info phbdomain.lst:5"DEFINE:Smite|1"

            Just doesn't seem to recognize either of those in the Domain.lst
            files. Probably should though since may be needed for some other
            domain in the future.

            Tom
          • Thomas Clegg
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
              Could we add the ability to have TYPE=X in the Skills.lst?

              At the same time, need CSKILL:TYPE=X, CCSKILL:TYPE=X?

              This I see being useful for Star Wars especially in that could do:

              CSKILL:TYPE=Sense to allow the -Sense feat to then give the character class access to the Sense skills.

              Does TYPE= just look at the last entry, or any in the type field?  then could have something like:
                  TYPE=Force.Alter.Darkside

              and then do:
                  CSKILL:TYPE=Alter[EXCLUDE:TYPE=Darkside]

              That possible?

              Tom