Re: [pcgen] Default Monster Kits

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2005
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Eddy Anthony" <eddyba@...>
      To: "PCGen Groups" <pcgen@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 8:31 PM
      Subject: [pcgen] Default Monster Kits

      > [snip] I don't think there is now a KIT tag to grant levels of a
      > class which is needed for less than 1 HD warriors. [snip]

      I would also like to see such an ability, because some D20 games have Character Archetypes like "Low Level Thug", "Mid Level Thug", etc. (I won't go into further details, as these Archetypes usually are not OGC). These Archetypes are more like default monsters than normal characters, so I would like to include them in my home files as kits.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Data Lemur