Re: [pcgen] Re: [Bug?] RSRD - Hobgoblin, etc.

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 2, 2005
      Since I'm more at home at Modern, I'd be interested to do this work for the MSRD Monsters, if anything like that is planned there as well.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Data Lemur

      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 5, 2005
        Might not be a bad idea, as I decided to see what the 3.5 RSRD download had
        in that was useable, but didn't find much, probably need to just use the
        books to dig u the starting KIT data.

        --

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)