PDF Export

  • f0xhunter42
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      I've been playing around with some xslfo and pdf products and I was
      wondering what library or application PCGen uses to export to PDF
      files.
    • Devon Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        f0xhunter42 wrote:

        >I've been playing around with some xslfo and pdf products and I was
        >wondering what library or application PCGen uses to export to PDF
        >files.

        Fop

        http://xml.apache.org/fop/

        Devon
      • (no author)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
          Judging by the PCGen help files, this is the place to put this. (Or
          would pcgen_experimental be better?) Potential data monkey here--my
          username on Sourceforge.net is 'sukael'. (Minus the apostrophes, of
          course.)