Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG 5.8.0] Choose in Feats

  • Reed Thornton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
      On 6/1/05, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
      > I'll check later tonight. Thanks for the heads up.
      >
      > Monch

      Have you had a chance to look at your file yet?

      Reed
      QA Silverback
    • monch9ph
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
        Reed,

        It worked just like you suggested. Seems like there was a little
        change in the syntax because now aside from the MULT:YES, I had to
        set the choose to 2

        CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|TYPE.Knowledge|2

        Thanks for the help in this.

        Monch