Re: [pcgen] Newbie question on custom items and to-hit bonus

  • Truth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      On 6/2/05, mythicsilk <mythicsilk@...> wrote:
      > I just KNOW I'm missing something obvious here, but I can't for the
      > life of me figure it out. I have a +2 dagger on a character - it does
      > 2 more damage than a regular dagger and has a +2 on the to-hit roll.
      > No other special properties.
      >
      > The damage is easy to add - when creating a custom item I can click
      > the damage button and change 1d4 to 1d4+2. But where the heck do I add
      > the +2 to-hit bonus? I see a huge number of options in the custom item
      > screen but none of them seem to apply.

      To make a +2 weapon, when making a custom item, first add
      Masterworked. This should then bring up the list of +X enhancements.
      You can then add the enhancement of your choice, and it will bring up
      the list of other magical abilities you can add.

      It follows the rules for building magical weapons. The weapon must
      first be masterworked, and then must have at least a +1 enhancement
      before you can add other magical abilities.

      --
      Truth.
      There is no religion higher than the Truth.