Re: Movement rates

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
      > Hi there.

      Hi & thanx.

      > First, grab a copy of the stable 5.8.0. Changes have been made
      > throughout the "release candidate" phase to create a stable copy
      of
      > PCGen so there might be things that have changed.

      Uh ok...

      > Second, you can't use any of CMP's datasets (i.e. "Masters of the
      > Wild") with version 5.8.0 PCGen. You can only use 5.6.1. Also,
      not
      > sure if you are using the "converted Masters of the Wild" which
      would
      > be 3.5e compliant or the original which is 3.0 only. The RSRD
      refers
      > to 3.5e. So there might be a big mismatch with the sources.

      As I stated in the first reply the problems comes even without that
      CPM sourcebook.

      Anyway I'm going to try it with the latest RC.
    • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
        > As I stated in the first reply the problems comes even without that
        > CPM sourcebook.
        >
        > Anyway I'm going to try it with the latest RC.

        If you still get this with the Stable 5.8.0 and just the RSRD loaded, would you post your PCG here to the Y! group? That will allow us to look at the character and test.

        Thanks,

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp