Re: [BUG 5.8.0] Choose in Feats

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
      I'll check later tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

      Monch

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Reed Thornton <reed.thornton@g...> wrote:
      > On 5/31/05, monch9ph <mon.yao@g...> wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Any response?
      > >
      > > Monch
      >
      > Are you using a MULT:YES in the feat? As far as I know, the MULT:YES
      > is needed to tell the system to save the choices that are made.
      >
      > Reed
      > QA Silverback
    • Reed Thornton
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
        On 6/1/05, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
        > I'll check later tonight. Thanks for the heads up.
        >
        > Monch

        Have you had a chance to look at your file yet?

        Reed
        QA Silverback
      • monch9ph
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
          Reed,

          It worked just like you suggested. Seems like there was a little
          change in the syntax because now aside from the MULT:YES, I had to
          set the choose to 2

          CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|TYPE.Knowledge|2

          Thanks for the help in this.

          Monch