Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG 5.8.0] Choose in Feats

  • Reed Thornton
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2005
      On 5/31/05, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Any response?
      >
      > Monch

      Are you using a MULT:YES in the feat? As far as I know, the MULT:YES
      is needed to tell the system to save the choices that are made.

      Reed
      QA Silverback
    • monch9ph
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
        I'll check later tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

        Monch

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Reed Thornton <reed.thornton@g...> wrote:
        > On 5/31/05, monch9ph <mon.yao@g...> wrote:
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > Any response?
        > >
        > > Monch
        >
        > Are you using a MULT:YES in the feat? As far as I know, the MULT:YES
        > is needed to tell the system to save the choices that are made.
        >
        > Reed
        > QA Silverback
      • Reed Thornton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
          On 6/1/05, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
          > I'll check later tonight. Thanks for the heads up.
          >
          > Monch

          Have you had a chance to look at your file yet?

          Reed
          QA Silverback
        • monch9ph
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
            Reed,

            It worked just like you suggested. Seems like there was a little
            change in the syntax because now aside from the MULT:YES, I had to
            set the choose to 2

            CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|TYPE.Knowledge|2

            Thanks for the help in this.

            Monch