Re: [BUG 5.8.0] Choose in Feats

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2005

      Any response?

      Monch

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@g...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Back in 5.6.1, I used a feat that had the following Tags :
      >
      > CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|TYPE.Knowledge|1
      > BONUS:SKILL|LIST|2
      > COST:.5
      >
      > This combination worked out fine, I was able to choose 2 skills of
      > the Knowledge type and they both had a bonus of 2. The cost of .5
      > kept it a 1 feat slot. When I opened up the .PCG, it had 2
      > occurence of the feat with the APPLIEDTO: on each of the chosen
      > skill.
      >
      > In the current version, that doesn't seem to work. Opening
      > the .PCG, there's only one occurence with no APPLIEDTO: at all.
      >
      > Has this feature been changed. How am I supposed to code it now?
      >
      > Monch
    • Reed Thornton
      Message 2 of 6 , May 31, 2005
        On 5/31/05, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Any response?
        >
        > Monch

        Are you using a MULT:YES in the feat? As far as I know, the MULT:YES
        is needed to tell the system to save the choices that are made.

        Reed
        QA Silverback
      • monch9ph
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
          I'll check later tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

          Monch

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Reed Thornton <reed.thornton@g...> wrote:
          > On 5/31/05, monch9ph <mon.yao@g...> wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > Any response?
          > >
          > > Monch
          >
          > Are you using a MULT:YES in the feat? As far as I know, the MULT:YES
          > is needed to tell the system to save the choices that are made.
          >
          > Reed
          > QA Silverback
        • Reed Thornton
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
            On 6/1/05, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
            > I'll check later tonight. Thanks for the heads up.
            >
            > Monch

            Have you had a chance to look at your file yet?

            Reed
            QA Silverback
          • monch9ph
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
              Reed,

              It worked just like you suggested. Seems like there was a little
              change in the syntax because now aside from the MULT:YES, I had to
              set the choose to 2

              CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|TYPE.Knowledge|2

              Thanks for the help in this.