Re: [pcgen] Re: [Bug?] RSRD - HobGoblin, etc.

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 33 , May 31 7:40 PM
      At 20:23 2005.05.31, Terry FitzSimons wrote:
      >>--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David" <Papa-DRB@h...> wrote:
      >>> PCGen 5.8.0 (and I susupect earlier)
      >>>
      >>> RSRD - The monsters that are defined as "<race>, Warrior Level 1"
      >>> and that is the "default" version are not in the RSRD as a "default"
      >>> monster. Nor are there .PCG files under the "characters" area. I
      >>> would have expected one or the other.
      >>>
      >>> -- david
      >>> Papa-DRB
      >>
      >>Here's a interesting project. Anyone willing to make the KITS for the
      >>default RSRD monster? We could use kits to generate the equivalent of
      >>the default monster including equipment, feats and skills.
      >>
      >>This is something that should be doable without too mush pior
      >>experience with the .lst language. It could be overseen/edited by a
      >>senior data monkey with the bulk of the work done by a group of
      >>entousiasts.
      >>
      >>What do you guys think?
      >
      >Are you just interested in the default monsters, or all of the missing
      >kits? I have noticed that all of the default kits are either missing or
      >misplaced.

      I'm not sure but I don't think the Kits that are in the PHB are included in the SRD. That would make them unavailable for the standard PCGen districution.

      I was talking about using kits to implement the default monsters and drop the default monster mode from the pref. That mode has been giving us trouble for quite a while now.

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
      >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • Terry FitzSimons
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 5, 2005
        Might not be a bad idea, as I decided to see what the 3.5 RSRD download had
        in that was useable, but didn't find much, probably need to just use the
        books to dig u the starting KIT data.

        --

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)