Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] Quarterstaff unequipable

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2005
      On 5/31/05 8:57 AM, "Aaron Sherman" <ajs@...> wrote:

      >> Looking through the docs I see that there is no mention of the customizer in
      >> the character creation walkthrough. I'm going the set up a doc tracker to
      >> include this and anything else which have not been mentioned.
      >
      > Of course, now that you say that, I found the
      > Settings->Preferences->PCGen->Equipment->Automatically Generate
      > Equipment->Racially Resized Armor, Shields and Clothing ... of course,
      > that's a bit tough for the newbie like me to find, so yeah, a
      > walk-through note would be great, thanks!

      Yeah I think we cover everything item by item in that section but it doesn't
      make it easy. The idea with the walkthrough is to give a first time user a
      thorough run down on it's sometimes particular user interface. The
      customizer is a major feature and is only briefly covered on the Gear Tab
      page. Halflings are a common choice for players so a mention of creating
      small sized equipment is in order.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback