Re: [pcgen] [DEVON][JAMES]Re: I'd like to help.

  • Thomas Dawe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      Paul,

      Very cool. I don't have a lot of experience with Java aside from what we covered in my class a couple months ago, but I have a lot of references to help usher me along. I am actually looking forward to putting my Java material to work so I don't get rusty and forget it all.

      Thanks,

      Thomas

      "Paul W. King" <pkingdnd@...> wrote:
      Thomas,

      Thanks for the offer of help! I've flagged Devon and James, two of the
      senior coders here to get in touch with you.

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

      PCGen's FAQ:
      http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/