[DEVON][JAMES]Re: I'd like to help.

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      Thomas,

      Thanks for the offer of help! I've flagged Devon and James, two of the
      senior coders here to get in touch with you.

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
    • Thomas Dawe
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2005
        Paul,

        Very cool. I don't have a lot of experience with Java aside from what we covered in my class a couple months ago, but I have a lot of references to help usher me along. I am actually looking forward to putting my Java material to work so I don't get rusty and forget it all.

        Thanks,

        Thomas

        "Paul W. King" <pkingdnd@...> wrote:
        Thomas,

        Thanks for the offer of help! I've flagged Devon and James, two of the
        senior coders here to get in touch with you.

        Paul W. King
        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

        PCGen's FAQ:
        http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/