I'd like to help.

  • thomas_j_dawe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2005
      Greetings. New member here. Just recently downloaded PCGen, and may
      I take my hat off to everyone involved with it so far. It's very
      impressive. I'd like to help however I may. Time may be an issue
      here and there, as I work full time and am also enrolled at the
      University of Phoenix Online for a BS in Information Technology.

      I noticed the network settings, seems like you could run a virtual
      tabletop game. I was actually toying with the idea of creating
      something like this once I got the skills to do so. I'm pleasantly
      suprised to see someone beat me to it.

      I haven't had a lot of time to experiment with PCGen yet, nor to read
      the documents, but I intend on doing that within the next few days.

      Regards,

      Thomas
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2005
        Thomas,

        Thanks for the offer of help! I've flagged Devon and James, two of the
        senior coders here to get in touch with you.

        Paul W. King
        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
      • Thomas Dawe
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2005
          Paul,

          Very cool. I don't have a lot of experience with Java aside from what we covered in my class a couple months ago, but I have a lot of references to help usher me along. I am actually looking forward to putting my Java material to work so I don't get rusty and forget it all.

          Thanks,

          Thomas

          "Paul W. King" <pkingdnd@...> wrote:
          Thomas,

          Thanks for the offer of help! I've flagged Devon and James, two of the
          senior coders here to get in touch with you.

          Paul W. King
          TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

          PCGen's FAQ:
          http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/