[data][bug?]Ritual Casting is a bit too exclusive

  • Chris Dudley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2005
      Using the recent full download of 5.8.0

      Loaded the SRD data set and the Relics & Rituals dataset, none other.

      I just loaded created a cleric at level 1, and tried to grant him the Ritual
      Casting skill. The tool presented it as an exclusive skill that he wasn't
      allowed to take. I checked in the source, and p. 128 of R&R says that it's
      exclusive to all spellcasters, and cross-class for Paladins and Rangers. I
      looked at the data set, and it says that it's exclusive, but nowhere else in
      the dataset does it actually GRANT the skill to spellcasters.
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2005
        Chris Dudley scribed:

        > Using the recent full download of 5.8.0
        >
        > Loaded the SRD data set and the Relics & Rituals dataset, none other.
        >
        > I just loaded created a cleric at level 1, and tried to grant him the Ritual
        > Casting skill. The tool presented it as an exclusive skill that he wasn't
        > allowed to take. I checked in the source, and p. 128 of R&R says that it's
        > exclusive to all spellcasters, and cross-class for Paladins and Rangers. I
        > looked at the data set, and it says that it's exclusive, but nowhere else in
        > the dataset does it actually GRANT the skill to spellcasters.

        Trackered:
        [ 1211642 ] [SSS] Relics & Rituals: Ritual Casting skill issue
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1211642&group_id=
        36698&atid=417816>
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)