Re: Help with a TAG line

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "mother_leena" <mother_leena@y...> wrote:
      > If I had a feat that say alowed you to pick a weapon, and any weapon
      > you wield of that type gives a +1d6 chaotic damage to any non-chaotic,
      > and I wanted PCGEN to add that to the Special Properties window of a
      > weapon, how would I do that?
      >
      > Can you do that with the tags usable with Feats?

      Not directly, no.

      You can do two things OTTOMH

      1. Use the feat to create a special ability which would be listed with
      all other special/class abilities but not on the weapon.

      2. Have the feat qualify for a unique eqmod that can then be applied
      to weapons. See the rsrd Arcane Archer for an example of this.