Help with a TAG line

  • mother_leena
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2005
      If I had a feat that say alowed you to pick a weapon, and any weapon
      you wield of that type gives a +1d6 chaotic damage to any non-chaotic,
      and I wanted PCGEN to add that to the Special Properties window of a
      weapon, how would I do that?

      Can you do that with the tags usable with Feats?
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2005
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "mother_leena" <mother_leena@y...> wrote:
        > If I had a feat that say alowed you to pick a weapon, and any weapon
        > you wield of that type gives a +1d6 chaotic damage to any non-chaotic,
        > and I wanted PCGEN to add that to the Special Properties window of a
        > weapon, how would I do that?
        >
        > Can you do that with the tags usable with Feats?

        Not directly, no.

        You can do two things OTTOMH

        1. Use the feat to create a special ability which would be listed with
        all other special/class abilities but not on the weapon.

        2. Have the feat qualify for a unique eqmod that can then be applied
        to weapons. See the rsrd Arcane Archer for an example of this.