Re: [pcgen] errors [BUG?]

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2005
      Hi FF,

      Quoting fireflash1536 <fyreflash@...>:

      > When starting PCGen and attempting to load sources (which appears to
      > work), I get the following message in the command window:
      >
      > Could not find P:\Program
      > Files\PCgen\pcgen580rc7\docs\tabpages\source\sourc
      > e_sectionheading.html

      This one just means that the help doco isn't in the expected location. So if you
      try to use the context sensitive help it will not work.

      > Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.NullPointerException
      > at
      > pcgen.core.EquipmentList.autogenerateMasterWorkEqu
      > ipment(EquipmentList.java:648)

      This is a problem generating masterwork equipment. It should be handled better
      (and I'll add in a fix port 5.8), but what has happened is that it cannot find
      the masterwork 'modifier' for an item of equipment that it expects to have it.

      What data set and game mode are you using? Do you have any equipment you have
      coded yourself, or that is not produced by the pcgen data team (i.e. CMP data,
      or data from a publisher or friend)

      Cheers,
      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code Gibbon