Settings for Mac OS X build/installer?

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2005
      Is it possible to get a list of steps/instructions on how to build the
      "bundled jar" application for Mac OS X?

      I'm a data monkey-in-training for CMP, because I want to get my feet
      wet on learning how to do datasets -- and since my group primarily
      plays using WoTC books only, it seemed natural.

      I'm helping with the 5.8 conversion of all of CMP's datasets, but in
      order to make PCGen usable, I had to adjust the default memory
      settings; that's easy enough to do with the .zip file download -- I
      just tweaked pcgen.sh -- but I can't do it with the bundled jar
      application. I assume it's something that's done when the bundled jar
      is made.

      Thanks for your consideration.
    • Conor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <jelmore@v...> wrote:
        > Is it possible to get a list of steps/instructions on how to build the
        > "bundled jar" application for Mac OS X?
        >
        > I'm a data monkey-in-training for CMP, because I want to get my feet
        > wet on learning how to do datasets -- and since my group primarily
        > plays using WoTC books only, it seemed natural.
        >
        > I'm helping with the 5.8 conversion of all of CMP's datasets, but in
        > order to make PCGen usable, I had to adjust the default memory
        > settings; that's easy enough to do with the .zip file download -- I
        > just tweaked pcgen.sh -- but I can't do it with the bundled jar
        > application. I assume it's something that's done when the bundled jar
        > is made.
        >
        > Thanks for your consideration.

        Jay,

        Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Since the build process
        has a rather lengthy explanation, I am going to take this offline and
        respond to you directly.

        If anyone else is interested in the Mac build process, please feel
        free to contact me offline (conor@...).

        Thanks