Java messages in Dos "bat file" console

  • David
    Message 1 of 41 , May 7, 2005
      Can one of the coders provide me some guidance. I am seeing these error
      messages when loading up some files.

      PCGen 580rc7
      WinXP SP2

      C:\Documents and Settings\David Bender\My
      Documents\Plambert\pcgen580rc7>java -jar -Xms256m -Xmx512m pcgen.jar
      java.lang.NullPointerException
      at
      javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI.paintCell(BasicTableUI.java:1220)
      at
      javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI.paintCells(BasicTableUI.java:1130)
      at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI.paint(BasicTableUI.java:1053)
      at javax.swing.plaf.ComponentUI.update(ComponentUI.java:163)
      at javax.swing.JComponent.paintComponent(JComponent.java:569)
      at javax.swing.JComponent.paint(JComponent.java:836)
      at
      javax.swing.JComponent.paintWithOffscreenBuffer(JComponent.java:4886)
      at javax.swing.JComponent.paintDoubleBuffered(JComponent.java:4839)
      at javax.swing.JComponent._paintImmediately(JComponent.java:4783)
      at javax.swing.JComponent.paintImmediately(JComponent.java:4592)
      at
      javax.swing.RepaintManager.paintDirtyRegions(RepaintManager.java:431)
      at
      javax.swing.SystemEventQueueUtilities$ComponentWorkRequest.run(SystemEventQu
      eueUtilities.java:138)
      at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:205)
      at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.ja
      va:238)
      at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java
      :182)
      at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:176)
      at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:168)
      at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:131)

      The do not appear to be causing a problem, but I am anal about things like
      this..

      -- david
      Papa-DRB
    • David