[BUG] 5.8.0-RC7 RSRD

  • Andriy Sen
    Message 1 of 13 , May 5, 2005
      Keen property of the weapon stacks with improved critical.

      Win2000
      java version "1.5.0_02"
      Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_02-b09)

      Thanks,
      Andriy
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 13 , May 5, 2005
        [ 1196050 ] [RSRD] Keen stacks with improved critical
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
        func=detail&aid=1196050&group_id=36698&atid=417816

        Paul W. King
        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 13 , May 5, 2005
          On 5/5/05 12:51 PM, "Andriy Sen" <apsen@...> wrote:

          > Keen property of the weapon stacks with improved critical.

          This would appear to be happening because the critical range weapon property
          is being bonuses by two different bonuses

          Improved critical does it with this tag:
          BONUS:WEAPONPROF=%LIST|CRITRANGEDOUBLE|1|Type=NonStackingCrit

          And Keen does it with this:
          BONUS:EQMWEAPON|CRITRANGEDOUBLE|1|Type=NonStackingCrit

          So while they are both adjusting the CRITRANGEDOUBLE property and they are
          typed PCGen is not comparing bonuses to properties when they com from
          different bonuses.

          The tracker was opened in data but maybe this should be looked at code wise,
          there are quite a few weapon properties which can be adjusted via three or
          four different bonuses and maybe we should look at how these all are
          stacking.
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback

              Message 6 of 13 , May 5, 2005
                Did you have 'Use Default Monsters' on? I just created a Clay Golem with
                that checked and got no skills or feats, as I was supposed to.

                Message 7 of 13 , May 5, 2005
                  Hmmm....the riding dog animal companion I did under these same conditions
                  got both Multiattack as a special ability and got the 2nd attack

                  Multiattack is wrong, but I want to nail down all the issues here before a
                  tracker is created.

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 6, 2005
                    >> Constructs have intelligence score, are granted skills and feats when
                    >> they
                    >> should not have any of the above.

                    > Did you have 'Use Default Monsters' on?
                    No. But it still should work with 'Default Monsters off' right?

                    > I just created a Clay Golem with
                    > that checked and got no skills or feats, as I was supposed to.
                    I tried 'Default Monters on' and though it did not get
                    skills or feats it still got intelligence score unlike constitution.

                    It's not a big problem. I just thought I'll report it.
                    I think skills and feats should be easy to fix with
                    STARTSKILLPTS and STARTFEATS. I'll try to test it later.
                    There also seems to be possible to remove intelligence
                    since it's possible for constitution.

                    Thanks,
                    Andriy
                  • Andriy Sen
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 6, 2005
                      > Hmmm....the riding dog animal companion I did under these same conditions
                      > got both Multiattack as a special ability and got the 2nd attack
                      >
                      > Multiattack is wrong, but I want to nail down all the issues here before a
                      > tracker is created.
                      Well, it actually got second attack everywhere but for bite.
                      Sorry I should have noticed that but since only bite makes sense
                      I did not pay attention to everything else.

                      Again I have default monsters off if that could affect anything.

                      Thanks,
                      Andriy
                    • Andriy Sen

                        Message 11 of 13 , May 11, 2005
                          [ 1199665 ] Barkskin not stacking with natural armor
                          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1199665&group_id=36

                          Message 12 of 13 , May 11, 2005
                            [ 1199668 ] Constructs not done correctly
                            http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1199668&group_id=36

                            Message 13 of 13 , May 11, 2005
                              [ 1199673 ] Riding dog animal companions incorrect
                              http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1199673&group_id=36