Re: [pcgen] Re: [FREQ] Craft (Alchemy) needs spellcaster Pre-req

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2005
      On 5/4/05 8:46 AM, "Paul Grosse" <paul.grosse@...> wrote:

      > But how can you get ranks in a skill you can't practice using if you are
      > not a spellcaster. Every skill requires use to increase.

      I didn't say it made any sense :-)
      I'm just looking at the text of the RSRD, it says you can't use the skill to
      make stuff but it doesn't specifically say you can't buy ranks in it. Where
      is the text that says you must use a skill to buy further ranks, I know that
      does make sense to me and it's probably a house rule in many a game but I
      didn't see it in the text.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback