Re[2]: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] and [FREQ] - Keen and Edit Gear

  • Hugh Foster
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2005
      > I typically do edit the already custom made items if they get enhanced
      > further. What version of PCGen are you using that you can't edit a custom
      > item?

      5.8.0-RC3

      --

      Hugh Foster
      hugh@...

      03/05/2005 1:16:22 PM
    • Hugh Foster
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3, 2005
        > I typically do edit the already custom made items if they get enhanced
        > further. What version of PCGen are you using that you can't edit a custom
        > item?

        There isn't a LST editor and there's no Edit or Properties if I
        right-click the item in the character's inventory. How do you manage
        it?

        --

        Hugh Foster
        hugh@...
        http://www.ace-dog.com
        Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough.

        03/05/2005 1:19:11 PM
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 15 , May 3, 2005
          > There isn't a LST editor and there's no Edit or Properties if I
          > right-click the item in the character's inventory. How do you manage
          > it?

          Oh, guess I misunderstood you. I've not edited the item in the
          character's inventory. I edit the custom item in the gear section and
          then add the new item over. If you add to a an item, you have a new
          item.

          Paul W. King
          TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
        • Chris
          Message 4 of 15 , May 3, 2005
            > There isn't a LST editor and there's no Edit or Properties if I
            > right-click the item in the character's inventory. How do you manage
            > it?

            Take it out of the characters inventory, edit it and then put it back
            (note I'm at work and can't check that, but I think it will work).

            The only other thing I can think of is that you're trying to modify
            something with a MODS:NO tag attached to it...

            Barak