Re: [BUG] and [FREQ] - Keen and Edit Gear

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3 4:33 AM
      Really?

      I could never get that to work and gave up long ago.

      I guess I should try it in 5.8

      > I typically do edit the already custom made items if they get enhanced
      > further. What version of PCGen are you using that you can't edit a
      custom
      > item?

      > OK, now I am cautiously raising my head after that blunder... I'll go
      > back to the second point are there any plans for an ability to edit
      > existing custom items please?
    • Hugh Foster
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3 5:16 AM
        > I typically do edit the already custom made items if they get enhanced
        > further. What version of PCGen are you using that you can't edit a custom
        > item?

        5.8.0-RC3

        --

        Hugh Foster
        hugh@...

        03/05/2005 1:16:22 PM
      • Hugh Foster
        Message 3 of 15 , May 3 5:19 AM
          > I typically do edit the already custom made items if they get enhanced
          > further. What version of PCGen are you using that you can't edit a custom
          > item?

          There isn't a LST editor and there's no Edit or Properties if I
          right-click the item in the character's inventory. How do you manage
          it?

          --

          Hugh Foster
          hugh@...
          http://www.ace-dog.com
          Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough.

          03/05/2005 1:19:11 PM
        • Paul W. King
          Message 4 of 15 , May 3 5:28 AM
            > There isn't a LST editor and there's no Edit or Properties if I
            > right-click the item in the character's inventory. How do you manage
            > it?

            Oh, guess I misunderstood you. I've not edited the item in the
            character's inventory. I edit the custom item in the gear section and
            then add the new item over. If you add to a an item, you have a new
            item.

            Paul W. King
            TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
          • Chris
            Message 5 of 15 , May 3 5:30 AM
              > There isn't a LST editor and there's no Edit or Properties if I
              > right-click the item in the character's inventory. How do you manage
              > it?

              Take it out of the characters inventory, edit it and then put it back
              (note I'm at work and can't check that, but I think it will work).

              The only other thing I can think of is that you're trying to modify
              something with a MODS:NO tag attached to it...

              Barak