RE: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] and [FREQ] - Keen and Edit Gear

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3 2:41 AM
      I typically do edit the already custom made items if they get enhanced
      further. What version of PCGen are you using that you can't edit a custom
      item?

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3 4:33 AM
        Really?

        I could never get that to work and gave up long ago.

        I guess I should try it in 5.8

        > I typically do edit the already custom made items if they get enhanced
        > further. What version of PCGen are you using that you can't edit a
        custom
        > item?

        > OK, now I am cautiously raising my head after that blunder... I'll go
        > back to the second point are there any plans for an ability to edit
        > existing custom items please?
      • Hugh Foster
        Message 3 of 15 , May 3 5:16 AM
          > I typically do edit the already custom made items if they get enhanced
          > further. What version of PCGen are you using that you can't edit a custom
          > item?

          5.8.0-RC3

          --

          Hugh Foster
          hugh@...

          03/05/2005 1:16:22 PM
        • Hugh Foster
          Message 4 of 15 , May 3 5:19 AM
            > I typically do edit the already custom made items if they get enhanced
            > further. What version of PCGen are you using that you can't edit a custom
            > item?

            There isn't a LST editor and there's no Edit or Properties if I
            right-click the item in the character's inventory. How do you manage
            it?

            --

            Hugh Foster
            hugh@...
            http://www.ace-dog.com
            Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough.

            03/05/2005 1:19:11 PM
          • Paul W. King
            Message 5 of 15 , May 3 5:28 AM
              > There isn't a LST editor and there's no Edit or Properties if I
              > right-click the item in the character's inventory. How do you manage
              > it?

              Oh, guess I misunderstood you. I've not edited the item in the
              character's inventory. I edit the custom item in the gear section and
              then add the new item over. If you add to a an item, you have a new
              item.

              Paul W. King
              TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
            • Chris
              Message 6 of 15 , May 3 5:30 AM
                > There isn't a LST editor and there's no Edit or Properties if I
                > right-click the item in the character's inventory. How do you manage
                > it?

                Take it out of the characters inventory, edit it and then put it back
                (note I'm at work and can't check that, but I think it will work).

                The only other thing I can think of is that you're trying to modify
                something with a MODS:NO tag attached to it...

                Barak