Re: [pcgen] Re: Domain Spells for Domains Using List Editor?

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hi Allen,

      I missed that the domains could provide the list of spells contained in
      the domain. This makes a lot of sense, but it is not a function
      currently supported by the domain editor. The spells editor does support
      adding domain info to the spells, but it is far less convenient when
      creating a new domain.

      I experimented with adding your example SPELLLEVEL tag into the advanced
      tab, but unfortunately it does not appear to be saved. As a result you
      would have to make a copy of your custom domain, edit that in a text
      editor to add the SPELLLEVEL info and call it from your own PCC file. :(

      Bug #1184360 - "Domain Editor - No way to add SPELLLEVEL:DOMAIN entries"
      has already been raised for the SPELLLEVEL issue, but it has not yet
      been fixed. It is very unlikely to make it for 5.8, as we are currently
      under a freeze for that release, with it hopefully coming out next week.
      It might be something considered for a patch to 5.8 though as it is a
      big limitation for creating domains.

      Cheers,
      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code Gibbon