Re: [EDDY][DEVON]RE: [Bug] Attack and Damage bonuses not correct for AArcher

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      <snip>
      Today has been a bad day for intelligent thoughts for me. I think
      the two that I've had today have died from loneliness. I'm usually a
      lot better with the lst files than this.

      I did figure out that it was a different name for the VAR that CMP
      uses for the AA bonus: ArrowBonus as opposed to ArrowEnhancement for
      the RSRD dataset. Once I modified that, the bonus showed up but like
      you said, it's adding the +2 of the bow to the mix so my AA is a bit
      over the top. In fact, it will even add the +1 that's associated
      with masterwork to the attack bonus for a non-magical (but still
      masterwork) bow that he carries. The damage bonus is adding any
      bonus the bow has to it as well.

      Thery
      </snip>

      Actually reading the ability I belive it should stack with masterwork
      arrows, and it doesn't say it DOESN'T stack with a magical bow. Of
      course for 3.5 purposes they shouldn't stack default (but then I also
      think that the bonus from the bow and the arrow should stack also).
      Because the Masterwork bonus does stack with the enhancement, or
      actually subs for the first +1's enhancement bonus to attack.

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen BoD OGL Silverback, Data Lemur & Tracker Lemur
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      CoH:Nylan Neblett
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"