Re: [EDDY][DEVON]RE: [pcgen] [Bug] Attack and Damage bonuses not correct for AArcher

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 28, 2005
      > And only a +1 dmg for PB range. It looks like it doesn't even matter
      > whether there's magical equipment involved or not. PCGen is not
      > applying the Arcane Archer's enhancement bonus at all even on mundane
      > equipment and the basic feats (the first 3 feats are pre-req for AA).

      You must have missed my post and the answer to it on this topic. That
      is correct. The data sets are not coded to do *anything* with the AA
      bonuses other than note it as an SA at this point.

      And, personally, I'm not real comfortable with adding it as an "all the
      time" bonus because it's not. If they put a magical arrow in that bow,
      they do NOT get that bonus.

      Barak
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 28, 2005
        On 4/28/05 3:20 PM, "Chris" <barak@...> wrote:

        >> bonuses even in 3.5 mode, the only solution to that is to wait for
        >> CMP to update for 5.8.
        >
        > Was that a data fix Eddy or what? I kinda lost track of that whole
        > discussion.
        >
        > Barak

        Code bug, Here it is:

        [ 1175424 ] ammo stacking in 3.5 ed