[Bug] Exotic Weapon(Sword(Two-Bladed))

  • david allan finch
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2005
      PCgen 5.8.0 RC7
      Java 1.4.2
      Windows XP Pro

      Create a fighter
      Align True Neutral
      Race Human
      Str 16, Dex 16 - rest 10
      Class Fighter

      Select 'Exotic Weapon(Sword(Two-Bladed))'

      Equipe a Sword(Two-Bladed) the Preview does not show it as Main and
      Offhanded attackes.

      If you customise the sword to +2 at each end it add +4 etc

      Regards
      Dave

    • david allan finch
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2005
        david allan finch wrote:
        > If you customise the sword to +2 at each end it add +4 etc

        Sorry we just spotted the 'Double Weapon' equip option and the bonuses
        work now ;)

        But why did this not auto selected as it is a Double Weapon when you
        equip it?

        Regards and Thanks
        Dave

      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2005
          Did you equip it in 'Both Hands' or as a 'Double Weapon'? When I equipped it
          as a double weapon, I saw 3 blocks in the preview pane: 1st) just like any
          other weapon; 2nd) head 1 of the weapon and 3rd) head 2 of the weapon. The
          to-hit and damage appeared correct to me.

          Paul W. King
          TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26, 2005
            Paul W. King wrote:
            > Did you equip it in 'Both Hands' or as a 'Double Weapon'? When I equipped it
            > as a double weapon, I saw 3 blocks in the preview pane: 1st) just like any
            > other weapon; 2nd) head 1 of the weapon and 3rd) head 2 of the weapon. The
            > to-hit and damage appeared correct to me.

            Yer sorry we spotted it just after posting :(

            Thanks anyway
            Dave