Re: [pcgen] Monkeys are the I.C.E.'ing on the cake! [Thread closed]

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 23, 2005
      Chip Dunning scribed:

      > Do you have a major screw loose - or do you just not understand how open
      > source works. The people working on PCGen are *volunteering* their time
      > to PCGen - including those who may be working on the system at the
      > behest of a company already paying them.

      Chip, this thread has been closed by the moderators because it was starting
      to get a little mean spirited, the phrase 'major screw loose' to me seems
      insulting to me.

      Please understand the Edwin *is* a volunteer on the project and he did
      apologize for the post. He is the man who brought you the Windows installer
      and I'm sure he has a good grasp of what open source means.

      Lets have some respect for each other and keep the discussion positive
      please.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback