BoD minutes - 4/17/05

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2005
      Attendance: Bryan (BD), Devon (Code SB), Eddy (Content SB), Eric (Release
      SB / Content (Data) 2nd), Paul K (TM SB / PL 2nd), Reed (QA SB)

      Agenda
      1) Code
      1a) 2 code bugs left, Devon on one, James on the other
      1b) When RC7 hits, branch production
      2) Content
      2a) No change since last week
      3) TM
      3a) Have not had a chance to do the reports yet, will get to that after the
      meeting
      4) PL
      4a) Nothing new
      5) OGL
      5a) Not present
      6) QA
      6a) Jackal is back for QA work
      6b) Will be testing a few bugs, but no show-stoppers found at the moment
      7) Release
      7a) Eric is an invisible monkey
      7b) Will wait until Code and Content issues are closed up before freezing
      7c) Reason for waiting is that we want a full week of no new p9 bugs before
      doing the production release
      8) Open discussion
      8a) BoD Turnover and lack of 2nds
      8a1) No PL SB; no TM 2nd; no QA 2nd; Code 2nd MIA; Content, QA and TM SBs
      have RL issues that limit time

      ===

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
    • andargor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2005
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:
        > Attendance: Bryan (BD), Devon (Code SB), Eddy (Content SB), Eric
        (Release
        > SB / Content (Data) 2nd), Paul K (TM SB / PL 2nd), Reed (QA SB)
        > ===
        >
        > Paul W. King
        > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

        Thanks Paul.

        I'd like to re-iterate: many of us would like to see the full log as
        well. Could that be provide please for all BoD meetings?

        Can someone tracker this as a P9? ;)

        Andargor