Re: [pcgen] Hate the new groups look?

  • Paul M. Lambert
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 6:24 PM
      FYI, similar functionality is available for Safari on Mac OS X with
      "PithHelmet"

      I've not checked out the GreaseMonkey scripts for Yahoo! Groups, but if
      anyone cares, let me know, I'll look at them and make a PithHelmet
      equivalent.

      --plambert

      P.S. I don't use the web interface, so I didn't even know it changed.
      :-)