Re: [pcgen] BoD minutes - 4/3/05

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2005
      I saw that tracker. Nice laugh...

      Small group for the BoD meeting... Not exactly a Quorum, eh? :p

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
        > I saw that tracker. Nice laugh...

        Glad you got a laugh.

        > Small group for the BoD meeting... Not exactly a Quorum, eh? :p

        Pretty much.

        Paul W. King
        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
      • Éric Beaudoin
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
          At 01:36 2005.04.04, thoron-tir-gwaith@... wrote:
          >I saw that tracker. Nice laugh...
          >
          >Small group for the BoD meeting... Not exactly a Quorum, eh? :p
          >
          >Tir Gwaith
          >LST Chimp

          Well since me and Paul were both prime and second, we were "controling" two votes each so we had a quorum :-).

          Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
          Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
          <mailto:beaudoer@...>