BoD minutes - 4/3/05

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2005
      Attendance: Eric (Release SB, Content (Data) 2nd), Paul G (OGL SB), Paul K
      (TM SB, PL 2nd)

      Agenda
      1) Activate time machine and go to April 1st
      2) Vote to make tracker
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1174750&group_id=25
      576&atid=384722 necessary for 5.8 stable
      3) Activate time machine and come back to April 3rd

      ===

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
    • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2005
        I saw that tracker. Nice laugh...

        Small group for the BoD meeting... Not exactly a Quorum, eh? :p

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
          > I saw that tracker. Nice laugh...

          Glad you got a laugh.

          > Small group for the BoD meeting... Not exactly a Quorum, eh? :p

          Pretty much.

          Paul W. King
          TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
        • Éric Beaudoin
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
            At 01:36 2005.04.04, thoron-tir-gwaith@... wrote:
            >I saw that tracker. Nice laugh...
            >
            >Small group for the BoD meeting... Not exactly a Quorum, eh? :p
            >
            >Tir Gwaith
            >LST Chimp

            Well since me and Paul were both prime and second, we were "controling" two votes each so we had a quorum :-).

            Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
            Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
            <mailto:beaudoer@...>