Re: [BUG][DATA] 8.5rc4 3.5e rsrd_equip_armorshields_specific

  • the_stepson_nikodemos
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
      > That is incorrect.
      >
      > What is in the file is correct. The "EQMOD:MTHRL" will make all the
      > adjustments to the price and the weight, etc. What you are
      proposeing would
      > put the end product at a higer cost and 1/4 the weight.
      >
      > If that is not working then it is a code bug that needs to be
      addressed.

      > Barak

      Life to you, Barak. And everlasting glory.

      Your quite correct, it was just when I read the description whilst
      selecting it from the equipment list the info box read as if it was
      just a Chain Shirt, and then of course I checked the
      rsrd_equip_armorshields_specific list file and of course saw that all
      the information was wrong. And jumped to the wrong conclusion, it
      does infact work the way it is supposed to.

      Yours Niko