RE: [pcgen] [BUG][DATA] 8.5rc4 3.5e rsrd_equip_armorshields_specific

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005

      That is incorrect.

      What is in the file is correct. The "EQMOD:MTHRL" will make all the
      adjustments to the price and the weight, etc. What you are proposeing would
      put the end product at a higer cost and 1/4 the weight.

      If that is not working then it is a code bug that needs to be addressed.

      Barak
    • the_stepson_nikodemos
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
        > That is incorrect.
        >
        > What is in the file is correct. The "EQMOD:MTHRL" will make all the
        > adjustments to the price and the weight, etc. What you are
        proposeing would
        > put the end product at a higer cost and 1/4 the weight.
        >
        > If that is not working then it is a code bug that needs to be
        addressed.

        > Barak

        Life to you, Barak. And everlasting glory.

        Your quite correct, it was just when I read the description whilst
        selecting it from the equipment list the info box read as if it was
        just a Chain Shirt, and then of course I checked the
        rsrd_equip_armorshields_specific list file and of course saw that all
        the information was wrong. And jumped to the wrong conclusion, it
        does infact work the way it is supposed to.

        Yours Niko