? about adding Class Skills to the Race.lst file

  • the_stepson_nikodemos
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Life to you, Moders. And everlasting glory.

      The campaign I am playing in allows Elves to take a Perform or Craft
      skill and Knowledge (Nature) skill as a class skill. Is there a way to
      add this information to the Race.lst file. Either by using the CHOICE
      variable or the BONUS SKILL variable or some other tag. TIA.

      Yours Niko