[BUG][5.8rc4] Unable to select Open Minded feat

  • the_stepson_nikodemos
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
      Life to you, PCGeners. And everlasting glory.

      W98/184Mb/Java 1.4.2 beta

      DOS window provided the following-
      This is not an error, but a warning Avoid infinite loop in
      getVariable repeated lookup of "PSIONML" at 0.0

      Unable to copy Debug Console information

      During character creation, I highlighted the feat Open Minded, and
      pressed the feat selection button, the button depressed there was a
      momentary pause and the button popped backup and the feat was not
      added to the feat list. I tried several other elligible feats all of
      these could be highlighted and added to and deleted from the feat
      list.

      I opened the Psionic Feats List file, and with my limited knowlegde
      of list file syntax, checked to see if I could spot anything wrong
      with the feat. I saw no obvious errors, but there is a problem there
      somewhere. TIA.

      Yours Niko
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
        [ 1176086 ] Unable to select Open Minded feat
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1176086&group_id=36
        698&atid=417816

        Paul W. King
        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD