[BUG][Data][5.8 RC4] Arcane Archer

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
      I was playing around with an arcane archer (3.0 game mode) and discovered
      that they are getting their "Enhance Arrow" bonus even when the arrow they
      are using is magical.

      From the SRD:
      "At 1st level, every nonmagical arrow an arcane archer nocks and lets fly
      becomes magical, gaining a +1 enhancement bonus."

      Note the "nonmagical" in there. :p

      Barak
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005