Re: Quantity not shown in Statblock1

  • Chuck Pint
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 5:29 AM
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Sergio Bruno Fedi de Oro" <sfedi@y...>
      wrote:
      > When listing the possesions of a character,
      > in a Statblock1, it doesn't show the quantity of items of a given king
      > (e.g. 2 Scrolls of Cure Light Wounds)
      >
      > Is that a problem with the sheet definition?
      > How can I do it?
      > (I'm aware that quantities DO show in other html formats)

      Statblock1 does not show quantity. That is by design, it's a very
      simple type of statblock. Statblock2 and Statblock3 both do show the
      quantity. So look at Statblock2 or Statblock3, if you want to make a
      modified Statblock1 that shows quantity.

      Chuck
      OS Chimp
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 6:47 AM
        <snip>
        wrote:
        > When listing the possesions of a character, in a Statblock1, it
        > doesn't show the quantity of items of a given king (e.g. 2 Scrolls of
        > Cure Light Wounds)
        >
        > Is that a problem with the sheet definition?
        > How can I do it?
        > (I'm aware that quantities DO show in other html formats)

        Statblock1 does not show quantity. That is by design, it's a very simple
        type of statblock. Statblock2 and Statblock3 both do show the quantity.
        So look at Statblock2 or Statblock3, if you want to make a modified
        Statblock1 that shows quantity.

        Chuck
        OS Chimp
        </snip>

        Chuck I noticed that statblock2 doesn't list SR

        Paul G.
      • Chuck Pint
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 8:33 AM
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <paul.grosse@m...> wrote:
          > Chuck I noticed that statblock2 doesn't list SR
          >
          > Paul G.

          That's another FREQ. See tracker #1159515. I've been busy trying to
          help get 5.8, so it hasn't gotten to the top of my list just yet. But
          it will get done.

          Chuck
          OS Chimp