Quantity not shown in Statblock1

  • Sergio Bruno Fedi de Oro
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
      When listing the possesions of a character,
      in a Statblock1, it doesn't show the quantity of items of a given king
      (e.g. 2 Scrolls of Cure Light Wounds)

      Is that a problem with the sheet definition?
      How can I do it?
      (I'm aware that quantities DO show in other html formats)
    • Chuck Pint
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2005
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Sergio Bruno Fedi de Oro" <sfedi@y...>
        wrote:
        > When listing the possesions of a character,
        > in a Statblock1, it doesn't show the quantity of items of a given king
        > (e.g. 2 Scrolls of Cure Light Wounds)
        >
        > Is that a problem with the sheet definition?
        > How can I do it?
        > (I'm aware that quantities DO show in other html formats)

        Statblock1 does not show quantity. That is by design, it's a very
        simple type of statblock. Statblock2 and Statblock3 both do show the
        quantity. So look at Statblock2 or Statblock3, if you want to make a
        modified Statblock1 that shows quantity.

        Chuck
        OS Chimp
      • Paul Grosse
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
          <snip>
          wrote:
          > When listing the possesions of a character, in a Statblock1, it
          > doesn't show the quantity of items of a given king (e.g. 2 Scrolls of
          > Cure Light Wounds)
          >
          > Is that a problem with the sheet definition?
          > How can I do it?
          > (I'm aware that quantities DO show in other html formats)

          Statblock1 does not show quantity. That is by design, it's a very simple
          type of statblock. Statblock2 and Statblock3 both do show the quantity.
          So look at Statblock2 or Statblock3, if you want to make a modified
          Statblock1 that shows quantity.

          Chuck
          OS Chimp
          </snip>

          Chuck I noticed that statblock2 doesn't list SR

          Paul G.
        • Chuck Pint
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <paul.grosse@m...> wrote:
            > Chuck I noticed that statblock2 doesn't list SR
            >
            > Paul G.

            That's another FREQ. See tracker #1159515. I've been busy trying to
            help get 5.8, so it hasn't gotten to the top of my list just yet. But
            it will get done.

            Chuck
            OS Chimp