Re: [pcgen] modifying equipment

  • Yuzzum
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
      John Rudd wrote:
      > On Apr 1, 2005, at 1:26 AM, John Rudd wrote:
      >
      >> in d20Modern mode, if I try to "create a custom item" (on a
      >> Remington 700), nothing happens.
      >
      > Btw: this was on Mac OS X 10.3.8, with its built in version of java
      > (1.4.2).
      > And, with PCGen 5.8rc4.

      On my mac, this is also the case in D&D. But, if I use the keyboard
      shortcut, it works. So, for me, it doesn't work if I right click, but
      does if I use the shortcut.

      Mvh,
      Peder
      -=-=-
      Add it up it all spells doh
      -Buffy
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
        Hi.,

        On 3/04/2005 9:48 AM Yuzzum wrote

        >John Rudd wrote:
        >

        >>On Apr 1, 2005, at 1:26 AM, John Rudd wrote:
        >>

        >>>in d20Modern mode, if I try to "create a custom item" (on a
        >>>Remington 700), nothing happens.
        >>>

        >>Btw: this was on Mac OS X 10.3.8, with its built in version of java
        >>(1.4.2).
        >>And, with PCGen 5.8rc4.
        >>

        >On my mac, this is also the case in D&D. But, if I use the keyboard
        >shortcut, it works. So, for me, it doesn't work if I right click, but
        >does if I use the shortcut.

        If you have the debug console running (menu is Debug > Console) when you
        right-click do you see any output?

        Cheers,
        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code Monkey