Re: [pcgen] modifying equipment

  • John Rudd
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
      On Apr 1, 2005, at 1:26 AM, John Rudd wrote:

      > in d20Modern mode, if I try to "create a custom item" (on a
      > Remington 700), nothing happens.

      Btw: this was on Mac OS X 10.3.8, with its built in version of java
      (1.4.2).
      And, with PCGen 5.8rc4.
    • Yuzzum
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
        John Rudd wrote:
        > On Apr 1, 2005, at 1:26 AM, John Rudd wrote:
        >
        >> in d20Modern mode, if I try to "create a custom item" (on a
        >> Remington 700), nothing happens.
        >
        > Btw: this was on Mac OS X 10.3.8, with its built in version of java
        > (1.4.2).
        > And, with PCGen 5.8rc4.

        On my mac, this is also the case in D&D. But, if I use the keyboard
        shortcut, it works. So, for me, it doesn't work if I right click, but
        does if I use the shortcut.

        Mvh,
        Peder
        -=-=-
        Add it up it all spells doh
        -Buffy
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
          Hi.,

          On 3/04/2005 9:48 AM Yuzzum wrote

          >John Rudd wrote:
          >

          >>On Apr 1, 2005, at 1:26 AM, John Rudd wrote:
          >>

          >>>in d20Modern mode, if I try to "create a custom item" (on a
          >>>Remington 700), nothing happens.
          >>>

          >>Btw: this was on Mac OS X 10.3.8, with its built in version of java
          >>(1.4.2).
          >>And, with PCGen 5.8rc4.
          >>

          >On my mac, this is also the case in D&D. But, if I use the keyboard
          >shortcut, it works. So, for me, it doesn't work if I right click, but
          >does if I use the shortcut.

          If you have the debug console running (menu is Debug > Console) when you
          right-click do you see any output?

          Cheers,
          James Dempsey
          PCGen Code Monkey