Re: [58RC4][BUG][tracker?]PRESPELLTYPE problem with psionics

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005
      Hey, did this get tracker? I forgot the BUG tag.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@e...> wrote:

      > Open RC4
      > Create New
      > Set race, alignment, give INT of 11+
      > Go to classes.
      > Add a psionic class which provides powers known (Psion, Wilder,
      > Psychic Warrior).
      >
      > Check PrC's which require powers of a certain level as a PREREQ.
      > Cerebremancer for exmaple requires 1 power of level 2 or higher.
      > The Character now fulfills that prereq even though I haven't even
      > selected a power much less one of the proper level.
      >
      > I know there was some discussion on PRESPELLTYPE awhile back. I
      > thought changes had been made to it but there's no change in the docs.
      >
      > There are two cloased Bugs at SF on PRESPELLTYPE:
      > 709034 says psionics nevers worked with the tag and it is closed.
      > Now they always do.
      > 629647 says it changed the method PRESPELLTYPE verifies.
      >
      > The problem may be that psions have Spells Known but no spell cast/day
      > (Spells Cast in PCGen terms).
      >
      > No freqs with PRESPELLTYPE in the summary.
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
        [ 1176091 ] PRESPELLTYPE problem with psionics
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1176091&group_id=36
        698&atid=417816

        Paul W. King
        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
      • taluroniscandar
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
          Thanks Paul.

          Devon you may want to look at this for 5.8.

          It affects any Psi character taking anything PrC, Feat, etc. that
          requires spell levels to qualify for.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
            Priority escalated per request.