TYPO in msrd_feats_hidden.lst

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      I just saw that in msrd_feats_hidden.lst the Mastercraft (Electronic) FEAT suffers from the typo "DEFINE:MasterElectronic|COUNT[FEATTYPE=MasterElectroinc]" which should read MasterElectronic in the FEATTYPE.

      As a result the SA doesn't get displayed.

      Also I was under the impression the a DEFINE should be initialized with a 0 and then the variable set via a BONUS?

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Data Lemur