Freeze for RC5 will Sunday night.

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 5:35 AM
      Hi everyone,

      As of this morning, we are down to four code P9 bugs, one data P9 bug and no OS or doc P9 bug. Better yet, we seam to have resolved the Java 5 problem!

      I plan on freezing tomorrow night (I want to leave the Monkeys some time to work on the bugs this weekend) and release R5 Monday. If we are one or two bugs away from a release candidate wihtout any P9 bug, ppl are working on said bugs and feel they are near complition, I might postpone the freeze and the RC5 release for a few days.

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>