Re: Weird Jump Skill Bug

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "anissagerdts" <anissagerdts@p...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > Love the program, but there is a strange bug that's been happening
      with
      > the last few releases including rc4 - For most, but not all, of the
      new
      > characters I create, for some reason I'm getting around -15 to -20 to
      > the base jump score. My work around is to create a template that
      grants
      > a boost to jump, but it's kind of odd...

      Assuming you are in 3.5 mode

      Are you checking base speed, speeds below 30 get a penalty
      Are you encumbered by armor, ACcheck is a penalty
      Do you have a heavy load?

      Paul G.
    • anissagerdts
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
        Ah ha! I got it. I was using a custom race I created for my Drow,
        which I've modified slightly, and for whatever reason, when I created
        the race it defaulted the speed to 0. Fixing that fixes the problem.
        Thanks!
        -Anissa