Bug in List Editor

  • anissagerdts
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 5:27 PM
      When I create a new template or race, the program saves the files using
      the tag "SPELL:". Then when I load the program it tells me
      that "SPELL:" has been depreciated - use SPELLS: instead. Then the
      program runs really slow unless I close it and manually fix the custom
      files that have SPELL: in them. This has been a problem for several
      releases, including RC4
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 5:33 PM

        On 2/04/2005 11:27 AM anissagerdts wrote

        >When I create a new template or race, the program saves the files using
        >the tag "SPELL:". Then when I load the program it tells me
        >that "SPELL:" has been depreciated - use SPELLS: instead. Then the
        >program runs really slow unless I close it and manually fix the custom
        >files that have SPELL: in them. This has been a problem for several
        >releases, including RC4

        This has already been registered as a bug. See
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1171710&group_id=25576&atid=384719
        I've added your extra info to it also. Thanks for the report!

        Cheers,
        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code Gibbon